Why Choose JOSEPH Construction?
JOSEPH Construction Company enjoys building relationships with our clients, over 70% of our work comes from repeat customers and referrals. In our 44 years of experience we’ve learned to listen in order to fully understand our clients’ vision. With our expertise, we provide meaningful input to best help our clients meet their project goals. We provide the greatest monetary and construction benefits to our clients during the design phase of their project. Our goal is to work as a team with our client, the architect, the engineer, and our sub-contractors during the design phase to develop the best construction solutions for your money. Then, we manage the process to make sure we build your facility on budget and on schedule.
Construction Management Expertise
- You benefit from our proven approach – 75% of our work involves collaboration with owners and architects early in design and continuing through construction completion.
- Value Engineering is one of the most important services a design/build contractor can provide during the design phase. We were one of the first construction companies in East Tennessee to provide design/build service, beginning back in the early 1980s, well before design/build was even a buzz word.
- Our project managers, each with their own unique, well honed construction expertise, communicate with our superintendents daily and with our clients every step of the way, with a constant emphasis on quality of work and attention to budget and schedule.
- Our employees are our greatest resource; we have over 50 skilled laborers on our field workforce, boosting our ability to provide value, quality and safety. Most of our superintendents have been with us 30 years or more; the knowledge, communication skills and expertise they provide are invaluable.
- JOSEPH has deep, strong roots in the Knoxville region. With excellent relationships with material suppliers and subcontractors dating back 44 years, we are assured of obtaining the best possible prices and quality. We pay promptly and fairly, and we know which subcontractors are best suited for each job.
- Company Staffing Resource Info: 6 Project Managers, 12 Superintendents, 50+ Skilled Field Workers, Welding Shop, Carpentry Shop, 10,000 SF Warehouse – big enough to provide backup for all construction situations
- JOSEPH utilizes state of the art software and IT infrastructure, with a full-time-in-house IT manager supporting the quick exchange of data and advanced project planning tools.
- JOSEPH bills monthly, no weekly draws so your budget is more stable. You only write one check per month.
- JOSEPH runs the job and constantly keeps you informed of the progress, problems, and opportunities. We hold weekly job-site meetings and distribute our minutes to all involved parties via email.
- Warranty equals service after the project. Our goal is to foster long term relationships. We keep working for you long after the keys have been handed over.
- JOSEPH will be available and ready anytime after your project is complete for any future growth or maintenance issues you will have.
Cost and Schedule Control
- JOSEPH has mastered the ability to build quickly through aggressive control and coordination, without sacrifice in quality. “Time is money” regarding the schedule.
- JOSEPH utilizes Timberline Estimating Software. A good estimate yields guaranteed cost for your project.
- JOSEPH’s strong financial liquidity gives you peace of mind; your bank’s comfort level is higher when you use a financially strong contractor.
- Bonding Ability: The same bonding agent and underwriter for over 42 years. Specific information will be provided relevant to your project.
- JOSEPH’s EMR safety rating of .77 puts us in the top 1% of safest contractors nationally. We make sure our employees return to their families safely every day. Additionally, lower insurance rates translate to lower project costs.