Fires, floods, tornados, smoke, water – all can cause devastating property losses. JOSEPH Construction eases those losses by working with property owners and insurance companies to rebuild structures. JOSEPH has earned the respect and trust of owners and insurance companies alike with quick response, quality repairs, and cost efficiency. The area’s leading insurance agencies have designated JOSEPH Construction a Preferred Provider.
- JOSEPH’s Reconstruction Project Managers are trained and experienced with commercial, industrial and residential property loss remediation and reconstruction of all sizes and types of buildings.
- We team with the property owner, insurance agents and adjusters, enabling effective communication and coordination.
- Work begins quickly and is completed in a timely manner.
- With 4 decades of experience in East Tennessee, JOSEPH has knowledge of local labor markets, subcontractor capabilities, and an established following of skilled manpower.
- Strong relationships throughout the region assure our clients of highest quality work and prompt service.
- We warranty all of our work.
- JOSEPH is fully insured.
- Accurate costs are determined using XACTIMATE software, the benchmark of estimating in the reconstruction industry. Digital photography and Internet file transfer capabilities expedite the communication and interaction necessary for quickly rebuilding your home or business.
- We offer emergency service 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
- Emergency phone numbers and contact procedures put us on-site as soon as possible to stop further damage.
- Reconstruction solutions, estimates and construction are scheduled so property owners can quickly regain full use of home or business.
From our 3 offices JOSEPH serves all of the counties of East Tennessee – Knox, Sevier, Washington, Blount, Loudon, Monroe, Roane, Anderson, Jefferson, Cocke, Sullivan, Johnson, Carter, Greene, Hamblen, Grainger, Union, Claiborne, Campbell, Scott, Fentress, Cumberland, Morgan, Hawkins, Hancock. Contact one of our offices below for assistance.
Check out the latest Restoration Project